RAID Open Water 20 – This Scuba diving course is the most popular Scuba Diving course available in Phuket Island.
The RAID 20 Course has been designed with the beginner in mind and absolutely no experience is necessary.
A RAID 20 course is available for everyone. This level of skill you will achieve will provide you with a world-wide recognized diving certification which you can use around the world in similar conditions to which you have been taught and have experience in.
RAID Open Water 20 Course Options
- MV Giamani OnBoard Course: THB 12,900
- Land Based Open Water Course: THB 18,400
Course Price includes: All transfers to and from hotel to swimming pool or dive boat, online course manual, certification fee, RAID Instructor, scuba equipment rental, tanks and weights and min 4 boat dives.
Not Included (onboard option): MV Giamani trip price, National park Fees.
RAID Open Water 20 – What You Will Learn
While under the guidance of one of our professional RAID Instructors, you will learn and develop the knowledge and skills necessary for an amazing trip into underwater exploration.
During the RAID 20 course you will receive Practical and Academic Training with your Professional RAID Instructor.
Practical Scuba Training*** remember, these are minimums and our dedicated professionals will spend as much time during the confined water sessions as required for you master and comfortably complete the performance requirements***
- Confined water – minimum 4 hours underwater training.
- Open Water – minimum 3 hours underwater and 4 Dives.
The RAID Course Subjects covering:
- Scuba Diving In General.
- Scuba Equipment.
- Diving Physics.
- Dive Management.
- Confined Water Training & Open Water Training.
There are quick quizzes and a final exam ensuring complete understanding of the RAID Open Water 20 course.
Course Learning Materials
- All Manuals will supplied as required.
- Quick Quiz and Exam (open book).
- 6 month access to manuals for self study before course start and after (Materials can be downloaded).
- You need to be able to swim 200 metres without stopping or touching side or bottom.
- Be able to float for 10 minutes while keeping your head above the water at all times. In case you can’t swim, just let us know. A couple of hours extra in the pool can get you up to standard.
- You must be a minimum of 15 years old (written consent required up to the age of 18 years).
Scuba Gear: All the diving equipment you need for this course will be supplied by Colona Liveaboards and comes as part of the whole Scuba Diving Experience.
You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including:
- Mask, Snorkel & Fins.
- Buoyancy Compensating Jacket (BCD).
- A Regulator.
- Depth and Air Gauges.
- Weight system.
The Next Big Scuba Diving Adventures
- The RAID EXPLORER 30 course!
Upon successfully completion of the course you receive:
- Worldwide International Recognized Diver Certification.
- A fantastic On-line logbook.
- Diver certification E or C-card.
- Unrestricted access to many scuba diving manuals.
Complete the RAID Online registration procedures.