RAID Explorer 30 – This RAID scuba diving course is an incredible and fun filled program which has been designed to increase your, the student, skills and increase your understanding of the more important areas of Scuba Diving.
The RAID Explorer 30 course is mainly practical which allows for more time to enjoy this incredible experience and practice the skills that the RAID Instructor will teach you.
There will be 5 different dives which will increase your knowledge and the skills you learned previously during your Open Water course.
This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
RAID Explorer 30 Course Options
Diving Course Prices:
- MV Giamani OnBoard Course: THB [raid_02]
- Land Based Explorer 30 Course: THB [raid_02a]
Course Price includes: All transfers to and from hotel to dive boat, online course manual, certification fee, RAID Instructor, scuba equipment rental, tanks and weights and min 5 boat dives.
Not Included (onboard option): MV Giamani trip price, National park Fees.
RAID Explorer 30 – What You Will Learn
On this RAID course you will learn the basic skills needed to dive in many different diving scenarios, environments and different type of dive sites.
You will also gain a much higher level of buoyancy and other scuba diving skills designed to make you a more complete scuba diver.
- A complete understanding of the principles of underwater navigation
- You will be taught the procedures for planning of deep dives
- You will also experience some of the fantastic diving that Phuket has to offer
Scuba Gear: All the equipment you need for our RAID Explorer 30 course will be supplied by Colona Liveaboards and comes as part of the whole experience.
You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including:
- Mask, Snorkel & Fins.
- Buoyancy Compensating Jacket (BCD) & Scuba Regulator.
- Depth and Air Gauges.
- Weight system.
Explorer 30 Prerequisites
- You must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Taken and be a Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID Online registration procedures.
The Next Big Adventure
RAID certification completed after you, the student, have successfully accomplished all open water skills in line with RAID. We will confirm certification on-line through the RAID web site. The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and can change without any notice.
You must be logged in to post a comment.