MV South Siam Divers fleet keeps their boats in the Similan Islands as dive platforms. From there you have access to the best dive sites in the Similan. Richelieu Rock and Koh Bon offer you the possibility to encounter manta rays and whale sharks. To visit these two dive sites you will need to board the MV South Siam 4 the day before of after a Wednesday or Saturday.
- Daily Departure!
- AC Cabins!
- Good value for money!
- Stay as long as you like!
Schedule & Prices
|Similan Islands||1 day||2||5,600||Daily except Wed & Sun|
|Similan /Koh Bon||1 day||2||5,600||Wednesday & Sunday|
|Similan Islands / Koh Bon||2 days / 1 night||7||13,900||Daily except Sunday|
|Similan Islands / Koh Bon||3 days / 2 night||11||18,900||Wednesday & Sunday|
|Similan, Koh Bon, Tachai, Surin & Richelieu Rock||3 days / 2 night||11||22,900||Daily|
Add as many days you like! THB 4,000 / day.
Please note: All Liveaboard prices are in Thai Baht / diver based on Twin/double room sharing.
Included in the above prices: Transfers from your Phuket hotels (Kata, Karon & Patong Beach Only!) to MV South Siam liveaboard boats and back, Twin share accommodation, All meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, Dive Guide, tanks and weights.
Excluded in the above prices: National Park Fees (500 Baht for entry into the Similan Islands for scuba divers & non-divers. Plus 200 Baht per diver per day. Richelieu Rock 600 Baht for divers and 400 Baht for non-divers.) Equipment Rental (Full Set 500 Baht per set per day payable on board). Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice. Surcharge for transfers from areas outside the free pick up zone.
MV South Siam
MV South Siam Divers has 12 Twin Share cabins plus 2 double bed cabins. To join these Thailand Liveaboard boats, there is an early morning departure by minubus to Tap Lamu, Khao Lak. From there, a speed boat from South Siam Divers will take you to the boat. The boats offer a lot of shade and ample space for all divers. South Siam 3 dives around the Similan every day of the week except Mondays and Thursdays when she goes up to Surin island and Richelieu Rock for the day.
South Siam 4 dives around the Similan every day of the week except Wednesdays and Sundays when she goes up to Surin island, Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai and Koh Bon for the day. South Siam 4 you can get on and get off the liveaboard boat 5 days a week and you get to go to Surin, Richelieu Rock and Koh Tachai as well as Similan Islands and Koh Bon.
Thailand Liveaboard Itineraries – MV South Siam
First day: 06.30 Pick up from Phuket, go to Thap Lamu to transfer you to Mv South Siam liveaboard, light breakfast – 3 day dives + 1 night dive
- With the following days you will have the choice of either 4 day dives or 3 day and one night dive : Maximum 4 dives per day.
- All of your dives will be a maximum time of 50 minuets or low on air (50 bar).
- 07:00 – Morning call / dive Briefing.
- 07:30 – 1st dive.
- 09:00 – Western or Thai breakfast.
- 11:00 – 2nd dive.
- 13:00 – Hot buffet lunch.
- 14:00 – 2nd dive.
- 17:00 – 4th dive of the day.
- 19:00 – The night dive.
- 20:30 – Dinner.
- 07:00 – Morning call and dive briefing – 3 dives.
- 15:30 – Leaving for Phuket.
- 18:00 – Back to hotel in Khao Lak or Phuket.
Thailand Liveaboard Contact
Any questions about Thailand Liveaboard diving in general? Check out our Liveaboard FAQ.
MV South Siam Testimonials
- Max Customers: 28 divers overnight.
- Cruise Speed: 10 knots.
- Length: 28m.
- Beam: 6.5m.
- Cabins: 14 cabins, 10 twin share & 4 double cabins.
- Private Facilities: No, but 6 bathrooms are onboard.
- Onboard Facilities: Sundeck, lounge with TV / DVD.
- Nitrox Available: On request.
- Available Food: Thai & European.
- Onboard Safety: First aid box, oxygen, dinghy, fire extinguishers & life jackets.
- Instruments: GPS, depth sounder, mobile phone & radio.
You must be logged in to post a comment.