MV Pawara is a one of a kind, purpose built Thailand liveaboard diving boat with En-Suite Cabins. Built in Phuket Island and launched in 2006 this 35 metres long 7 metres wide steel hulled boat can sleep 24 guests in comfort. Free Nitrox for Certified Nitrox Divers. Read more…
Please note: All Liveaboard prices are in Thai Baht / diver based on Twin/double room sharing.
How to book your Liveaboard trip: For Advanced bookings we only need a 30% deposit. Let us know the dates that work for you and we send you booking instructions. We accept major credit cards, PayPal and bank transfer. We do not charge a fee for card payments. Select Trip / Cabin Type Now!
Included in the above prices: Air-conditioned cabins, Thai and European meals and snacks, Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water, Cookies and fresh fruits, Dive master service, tanks, weights, weight belts, return transfers from hotels in Phuket or central Khao lak (Nangthong / Bangniang) or Phuket airport. Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
Excluded in the above prices: National Park Entry fees, Scuba equipment rental. See Price List.
MV Pawara Cabins & Facilities
The 2 Master cabins on the main deck have a double bed or twin beds (your choice), lots of storage space and large windows allowing sunlight in and a beautiful view out.
The 4 deluxe cabins, also on the main deck have twin bunks, a little smaller than the master cabins but still with plenty of space and a large window for a great ocean view
The 4 standard cabins are on the lower deck, like the master cabins these can have twin beds or a double bed, slightly restricted for head room they nevertheless have plenty of storage space.
All cabins have air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Only the Budget cabin is using shared facilities.
The main deck has a large air-conditioned dining room though most people prefer to take their meals on the upper deck where there is an open lounging/dining area which is protected from the sun but open to the breeze.
Also on the upper deck is a large air-conditioned lounge with comfortable sofas a large TV and sound system, also in here are a number of desks specifically designed as photo editing stations.
Above the upper deck is the sun deck, this huge area is perfect for those wish to make the most of the sun’s rays.
The Dive deck on the Pawara, like most things on the boat is very large with plenty of space for equipment storage and wet-suit drying, allowing you to kit-up in comfort.
Similan Islands Liveaboard Itineraries – MV Pawara
17:00 Pick up time from all areas on the departure date
19:30 Arrive at Thap Lamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province)
20:30 Welcome dinner onboard M/V Pawara – underway to Similan Island
Day 1 Diving at Similan Island-3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive
Day 2 Diving at Similan Island-3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock-3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon Island – 2 Day dives. Once everyone back on board back to Thap Lamu Pier, transfer by mini bus back to Phuket. Arrival at hotel approx.: 18:00
Any questions about Thailand Liveaboard diving in general? Check out our Liveaboard FAQ.
Contact Colona Liveaboards
- Type: Steel mono hull.
- Length: 35 Meters | Beam: 7.0 Meters | Draft: 3 Meters.
- Engines: 2 x 450 HP Hino engines
- Generators: 2 x 25 kw
- Cruising Speed: 8 to 12 Knots | Max Speed: 15 Knots.
- Dive Compressors: 3 x Bauer Mariner Compressors.
- Nitrox: SP Electric.
- Tanks: 50 x Aluminum Alloy.
- Instrumentation: GPS, Sounder, Cellular Phone, SSB Radio.
- Fresh Water: 15,000 Liters.
- Fuel: 12,000 Liters.
- Guests: Max. 24 Guests.
- Cabins: 10 Twin share cabins with full air-conditioning.
- Rest Rooms: En-suite bathroom with 1 toilet, wash basin and hot shower.
- Showers: Hot shower in each cabin and two more showers located on the dive platform.
- Sun deck: 5 x 15 meters sun deck area.
- Entertainment: 5 x 12 meters shaded entertainment area, TV / Video, Stereo.
- Environmental: Waste storage tank.
- Dinghy: 2 x 4.8 m with 25 HP outboard.
- Safety Equipment: 2 x Life Rafts, full complement of life jackets, Fully equipped medic first aid station, Oxygen supply.
- National Park Entry fee: THB 1,800 for diver, THB 1,000 for non diver.
- Equipment rental full set: THB 500 per day ( ScubaPro Top quality: Reg, BCD, Wetsuit, Fins, Mask, Snorkel ).
- Torch for Night Dive: THB 100 per dive.
- Dive Computer: THB 300 per day.
- DIN Adaptor: THB 100 per day.
- 15 Liters Tank: THB 300 per day.