Aqualung i300 are uncomplicated dive computers with a great design used on board Colona Liveaboards MV Giamani. The i300 has an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes a built-in back-light and the battery you can change yourself.
Aqualung i300 Features
4 operating modes!
- Air mode!
- Nitrox mode!
- Gauge with run timer!
- Free Dive mode – Tracks calculations so you can switch between Dive and Free mode on the same day!
User changeable battery
- Change Battery yourself.
- Data retention function maintains settings and calculations between every battery change.
- Easy reading of dive date in low light conditions.
Other Main Features
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional dive safety.
- User-updatable software which gives access to the latest features & upgrades (optional download cable needed).
- Preview your next dive with Pre-Dive planning features.
- Water-activated on switch.
- Single button access to your last dive (max depth & bottom time).
- History Mode (total number of dives, total dive hours, max depth and lowest temperature.
- Nitrox mix up to 50% O2.
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer.
- Switch between Salt or fresh water mode.
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile in high altitude.
- Optional simple to use with DiverLog software for Mac & PC platforms. Allows control of all your dive computer settings, view dive Log and Profile data, add dive location, make notes and many other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. You can purchase it separately at ediverlog.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.