MV Andaman Tritan – In Thailand, MV Andaman Tritan is considered one of the best lower priced liveaboards in Thailand. Not only that, it’s also one of the cost-effective liveaboard boats that comes with a single-cabin as well as an en-suite double cabins for a quality travel. Read more…
Need Assistance? Call +66 86 120 5668
Similan Islands Liveaboard Schedule
4 days / 4 nights liveaboard safaris departing / arriving from Thap lamu (Khao Lak)
- 15-19 Feb 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 20-24 Feb 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 25 Feb-1 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 2-6 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 7-11 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 12-16 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 17-21 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 22-26 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 27-31 Mar 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 1-5 Apr 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- 6-10 Apr 2017 -Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
MV Andaman Tritan – Thailand Liveaboard Prices
4 days 4 nights (14 dives) at the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
- Master en-suite cabin: 31,000 baht per diver
- Deluxe en-suite cabin (twin or double, main deck): 28,000 baht per diver
- Standard twin cabin (upper deck): 25,000 baht per diver
- Standard single cabin (lower deck): 24,000 baht
Please note: All Liveaboard prices are in Thai Baht / diver, based on Twin/double room sharing. 10% discount for non diving guests.
How to book your Liveaboard trip: First of all we only need a 30% deposit for Advanced bookings. Let us know the dates that work for you and we send you booking instructions. We accept Visa & Master card, PayPal and bank transfer. We do not charge a fee for card payments. >>Enquire Now!
Liveaboard prices include: Dive guide, 12L tanks, weights & belt, all meals, soft drinks, round trip transfers from Phuket airport or Phuket hotels.
Liveaboard prices exclude: Equipment rental (700 Thai baht per set per day), marine park fees, nitrox, 15 litre tanks, alcoholic drinks, compulsory dive insurance.
MV Andaman Tritan – Cabins & Facilities
Andaman Tritan two master cabins situated on the main deck with an en-suite bathroom. If you go with a partner, you can save a space for two for the bedroom since it’s a master-size bedroom. There’s also a single bunk that you can rest once in a while. Cabins are divided into two – the upper and the lower deck. If you opt for the cabins, you need to know that there are no bathrooms available for the cabins. But, you can always choose which one is comfortable and suitable for you. Afterall, it’s your money that counts.
Set among the wide Similan island liveaboard, MV Andaman Tritan is perfect to use when you’re looking for an affordable diving adventure. In fact, it will deliver you to the best spots in the island where you along with your companions can go Similan diving. Having this as your Thailand liveaboard gives you the best travel and diving experience ever.
Although the communal areas that Andaman Tritan revolves appear to be smaller compared to Pawara and Hallelujah, it can withstand its competitors with its incredibly presented cabins. The best thing about the boat is that you can get it at the lowest possible price. It can accommodate 16 guests for diving Thailand without the feeling of being crowded inside. Certainly, each guest has his/her place in the cabin. No worries because everyone gets personal attention on the travel. No one will be left behind of the adventure and that’s for sure.
Recently, MV Andaman Tritan caught the interest of many travelers as it became one of the most in-demand boats in the entire diving Similan islands because of its amazing performance. It has been labeled as the “lucky boat” since it always sail at the right time and place where whale sharks are commonly found. Travelers and tourists will love to see the sharks closely as the boat gives them a closer look of this sea creature. Not everyone gets the chance to see a whale shark even a small one but once you ride Andaman Tritan, you can get the most of your money for the travel.
All divers would really want to document their travels and show them to the world. Hence, your dive guides who go around the island with you will get the photographs for you. If the whale sharks are not around, they will take a great timing to spot and take photos of the macro critters. Isn’t it fun and amazing? Your money is truly worth your travel.
Thailand Liveaboard Itineraries – Andaman Tritan
Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock
All Thailand Liveaboard trips of Andaman Triton are 4 Days / 4 Nights including 14 scuba dives.
- 17:00 – Pick up in Phuket or Khao Lak and transfer to Thap Lamu pier.
- 19:00 – Depart from Thap lamu and overnight cruise to Similan Islands. Dinner is served on board.
Diving day #1, 2 & 3:
Diving day #4:
- 2 scuba dives at the Similan Islands and return to Thap Lamu pier. Transfer to your hotel in Khao Lak or Phuket Island, arriving at 17:00 – 18:00 hrs.
Thailand Liveaboard Contact