Deep Andaman Queen is a well known Thailand liveaboard to cruise the Andaman Sea. A 28.5-meters long and 7-meters wide, twin-engine steel hull motor boat, with the highest safety standards on board. Andaman Queen Accommodates 21 divers in air conditioned en-suite cabins. Nitrox is available.
Andaman Queen offers different cabin standards, all with private bathrooms & hot water and air-conditioned. There is one twin, one triple and one quad bunk cabin on the lower deck. 3 VIP Double bed cabins plus 2 VIP twin bed cabins on the main deck. The Master cabin is one of the largest cabins you find on any Thailand liveaboard, offering ocean view windows and private TV and DVD.
The dive deck is wide and comfortable while the dive platform is the largest of any liveaboard in the area. Divers simply need to prepare their equipment on the first day, it will stay in place for the trip and the tank filled after each dive. MV Deep Andaman Queen is a great liveaboard for divers who are looking for a great dive experience at a fair price.
Need Assistance? Call +66 86 120 5668
Similan Islands Liveaboard Schedule
Please note: All Thailand Liveaboard prices are in Thai Baht / diver based on Twin/double room sharing.
How to book your Live-Aboard trip: For Advanced bookings we only need a 30% deposit. Select the dates that work for you and we send you booking instructions. We accept major credit cards, PayPal and bank transfer. We do not charge a fee for card payments. Select Trip / Cabin Type Now!
Included in the above prices: Experienced Dive guides, 12l tanks, weights & belt, all meals, soft drinks, fruits, snacks, tea coffee, transfers to/from Phuket & Khao Lak hotels.
Excluded in the above prices: Scuba Equipment rental, Alcohol, Marine National Park Fees, Burma entry fees (if applicable), Nitrox fills, 15L tanks.
Thailand Liveaboard Itineraries – Deep Andaman Queen
Similan Islands & Myanmar Mergui Archipelago – 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Day 1: 15:00-18:00 – Pick up and transfer you Thap Lamu Pier. 20:00 – Arrival at MV Deep Andaman Queen in Tab Lamu pier. Leave from Tab Lamu Pier travel overnight to the fantastic dive sites of Similan.
- Day 2: Diving at Similan.
- Day 3: Clear border formalities before cruising out towards the islands of Myanmar. Diving at High Rock and Shark Cave.
- Day 4: Diving at Black Rock.
- Day 5: North Twin, Shark Cave and Stewart Island.
- Day 6: Western Rocky.
- Day 7: Diving Western Rocky then returning to Kawthung to check out of Myanmar and back in to Thailand.
- Day 8: Last dives at Boonsoong Wreck. 15:00 – Disembarkation at Tab Lamu Pier. 15:00 – 18:00 – Transfer back to your Hotel in Phuket, Air Airport & Khao Lak Area.
Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock – 4 days / 4 Nights
- Day 1: 15:00-18:00 – Pick up and transfer you Tab Lamu Pier. 20:00 – Arrival at MV Deep Andaman Queen in Tab Lamu pier. Leave from Tab Lamu Pier travel overnight to the fantastic dive sites of Similan.
- Day 2: 4 dives at Similan Islands.
- Day 3: 2 dives around Similan plus 1 dive at Koh Bon and 1 dive at Koh Tachai.
- Day 4: Morning dive at Tachai Island plus 3 dives at Richelieu Rock.
- Last Day: 1 dive at Koh Bon Island plus 1 at Bonsoon Wreck. Return to Tap Lamu Pier at 1530 hrs and transfer back to your hotel.
- Deep Andaman Queen was refurbished in the year 2012.
- Length 28 m (94 ft) | Beam 7 m (17 ft) | Draft 2.5 m (8 ft).
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) available All cabins complete with 220 volt of Electricity 24 hours a day.
- Air-conditioning system , Life jackets in each cabin.
- Guest capacity 21 pax.
- Navigation Equipment: GPS, Depth Sounder, VHF Radio, Marine Radio, Radar, Radio-telephone.
- Mobile telephone.
- 2 Life rafts & 8 x flotation life-rings.
- 2 x 4 meter hard-hull inflatable dinghy with a 40 hp outboard engine.
- Oxygen 50,000 liters — all guides trained oxygen providers.
- Fire extinguishers throughout & Emergency evacuation facilities.
- Affiliated member with the Hyperbaric Chamber in Phuket.
- Dive deck 6 m x 9 m.