Raid Master Rescue Diver Course – This program is an invaluable dive course for any budding professional diver and help to expand your knowledge and experience from what you already know.
RAID Master Scuba Diver Course helps build confidence and increases your skill level and ability not only underwater but above the surface too.
The Master Scuba Diver course provides you, the student, essential skills and knowledge for your better understanding of the scuba diving environment and also how to respond correctly, safely & efficiently both above and below surface emergencies.
You will be qualified to dive to a maximum depth of 40 meters.
RAID Master Rescue Diver Options
- MV Giamani On-Board Course: THB 12,900
- Phuket Based Master Rescue Diver Course: THB 21,400
Course Price includes: All transfers to and from your hotel to the training pool and the Phuket diving boat or MV Giamani, open water dives, online course manual, certification fee, RAID Instructor, tanks and weights and 6 boat dives.
Not Included (onboard option): MV Giamani trip price, National Park Fees.
RAID Master Rescue Diver – What You Will Learn
There are two section in the RAID Master Rescue Diver Course. The theory plus a practical section. The first section is theory and is divided in the following topics:
- Scuba Diving In General
- The Environment.
- Scuba Diving Equipment.
- Dive Physics.
- Dive & Risk Management.
- Dive Rescue.
- Confined Water Training & Open Water Training.
The Second Section which is the practical part of the course is where you can learn with our RAID Instructor the underwater skills that are necessary for this level of training and enable you to complete your certification.
- Confined water and Open Water.
- 5 logged hours underwater.
Scuba Gear – At this point of your development, Colona Liveaboards strongly recommend (if you have not already) that you purchase you own scuba gear.
The equipment you will need is not included in RAID Master Rescue Diver course. If you can’t bring your own gear or not have your own gear yet, you can rent the scuba gear from us.
You will need the following scuba equipment:
- Scuba Mask & Snorkle.
- Buoyancy Compensating Jacket (BCD)
- A Scuba Regulator.
- Depth and Air Gauges.
- Weight system.
Course Duration: 3-4 day / min. 6 dives.
- To be a minimum of 16 years old.
- Completed and passed Master Rescue academic section Quick Quiz and Exam.
- Have a minimum of 12 hours logged underwater whilst using open circuit equipment.
- Have a RAID Advanced 35 (Open Water) certification or equivalent certification from a recognized scuba diving training agency.
- Have a current rescue Breathing/CPR and oxygen provider certificate from a recognised authority.
The Next Big Adventure
If you wish to continue your dive education further please feel to contact us directly, as from this step on wards you will continue as Pro.
Contact Us Now – RAID Scuba Diving Courses
Interested in a diving course here in Phuket, Thailand or on board our liveaboard MV Giamani? Just let us know.